Become an OTEAM Leader
OTEAM 2016 applications open now!
Deadline extended to December 5.
Leadership Scholarship Application Requirements
- Must be a current full-time undergraduate student at IUPUI
- Must be in good standing with the university
- Possess positive communication and teamwork skills
- Be creative and have personal initiative
- Be willing to interact with a diverse group of people
- Have a desire to assist students, families, faculty, and staff
- Have a minimum 2.8 GPA
- Be able to enroll in UCOL-U 200 course during the second eight weeks of the spring semester
- Attend all UCOL mentor education courses EACH semester of mentoring
- Be approachable and available to meet the needs of first-year students through summer orientation and the academic year
- Assist first-year students to adjust and transition into IUPUI
- Serve as an advocate for the interests, needs, and rights of first-year students
- Serve as a mentor and peer advisor to students for academic, co-curricular, leadership, and campus involvement
- Be a resource and referral agent for students, faculty, staff, and other members of the IUPUI community
- Complete various other duties and expectations as directed by the directors and student coordinators
If you have any questions regarding your application, requirements, or general questions, please contact us at 317-278-9161 or OTEAM@iupui.edu.